Thursday 3 November 2011

I.F - Scary


Alright chaps?!!

How do? I can't remember whether I have blogged since getting married
...so I am now Mrs Perry!!! 
All very growd up :) 
Once we get our official wedding photos back I shall post some pictures of all the art work and creativeness that went into our day of weddification wonder! 

But for now I shall tell you about my picture I am posting. I used the title of this weeks Illustration Friday to stop being so fussy and protective over a story book I have been writing about monsters and bash out an image for it. 

So though it is not exactly scary, it does have monsters in...which are scary...right? 

Any critique on this bad boy would be appreciated as I have been muchos 
experimental with styles and techniques. 

All being well there should be a flow of images to follow this one as I have been granted a week to work on personal projects, which is very exciting and hopefully not too much freedom for all the ideas stuck in nooks and crannies of my brain box.

Hope your all well,

Tis grand to be blogging again,

Natalie Perry x

p.s. watch this space for name changes on web page or blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Firstly congrats :) and this looks great be awesome to see some more of your idea :) I love the variation in size and they all work so well together as a group. Awesome Illustration :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is terrific! Did the poor fellow in blue get left out of the monster-pet- extravaganza? He looks so sad! Love the big purple beast on its teeny leash to the teeny girl. Love all their teeny outfits.

    The only very minor criticism I might have is that dragon kite gets a little lost. And if it's pouring rain like that, maybe the string would be taut - but then it might be hard to tell it was a kite? I think the drawing would still be spectacular without the kite.

    Oh! Congratulations on the nuptials. ;)

    ReplyDelete