Friday 15 April 2011

Graveyard Man



Morning!
Happy Friday!


This is my little Graveyard chappy, he is for a story I am cooking up in the old brain box and once this image had come into my head I just had to get painting.

Thank you to June for her help on blogging, all being well, this picture should appear all fine and dandy on your computer screen, unlike the treacherous pirate who invaded the text on the right and generally wreaked havoc.

Righto, over the next week I am attacking my website...so if you want to see all my work, look now! www.nataliegore.co.uk because soon it will be put under hard core judgement and some brutal digital spring cleaning will be taking place.

Have a grand weekend!

Nats x  

1 comment:

  1. nats , these are fabtastic!you have a style that makes me feel warm and happy. i can't wait to see more.
    I hope all is great for you, lots of love
    your old friend
    Steve the pirate xxx

    ReplyDelete