Thursday 28 April 2011

Illustration Friday - Bicycle


Ellooo, this week I have be mainly thinking about: Baby birds! 

They seem to be everywhere at the moment with the whole Easter Ma Bob and Spring and all things chocolaty! Next doors chucks have just hatched a new baby fuzzy thing, he is tiny and terribly eager, running to always be close to his mum, often bumping into her and falling over... very cute! 

Mouse, one of our little chucks, laid her first egg on Easter Sunday... she looks very chuffed with herself and has taken to doing glory laps of their pen before going to bed at night.  

I got all carried away with my friday illustration picture this week... the theme be bicycle! Luke mentioned bicycle powered flying machines, Leo Da Vinci Stylee and from there my bird brain found this! I truly hope the little chappy in the picture succeeds on his mission and the little peepers are up and flying in no time! 

Righto chappingtons, full of the flu and boggey-things, I am off to feel sorry for myself.

Enjoy the royal wedding!

Nats x

5 comments:

  1. i think this is fun, fresh, and so cute...is it the same girl as last week?? I feel an idea for a children's book coming along...."the adventures of...." she is a brave and a very strong young lady...i like her VERY much!!! ;)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your bird/bike, especially the colored feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so Nice!Great idea:) Godbless u xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this.... so cute... colourful fun and full of adventure. Feel better

    ReplyDelete