Tuesday 19 April 2011

Illustration Friday: Journey


Howdy howdy,

I think for this weeks Illustration Friday, I may well have done a mildly autobiographical piece without meaning to. Don't worry, I'm not going to dive into the whole; 'we all are journeying to find our place in this world' blarb. However, I may well roll up me bloomers and have a paddle in the whole; 'do you ever feel like putting a box on your head and riding away on a lovely big fluffy companion' blarb. 

Just a short one this week, the sun is too busy sunning for me to be inside blogging, but I do wish you all a gorgeous week and want to share the ' Mumford and Sons' love I am feeling at the moment, my Moomin lent me the album and I just can't get enough of it!

So with a box on my head, a large fuzzy friend and a home made map I am off to embark on the journey...who knows what will come my way, but thats the fun bit! 

Nats x

8 comments:

  1. put simply...i love your monster!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun and energy! Nice work Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really interesting interpretation. I like the hobo pack for a touch of the "journey" equipment. The use of a road is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love those dark trees up against the blue and white... delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant. So imaginative. Love the colour you've chosen for the monster :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love the idea of this illustration, not to mention how cute it is to look at!

    ReplyDelete